- Early Registration Closes: May 1, 2015
- Scholarship Applications Due: April 15, 2015
- Hotel Reservations Due: June 4, 2015
- We strongly recommend booking your room as early as possible due to a high demand for rooms in Portland during the Summit.
Registration Rates: Through May 1, 2015
- Early Registration – $650
- Early Academic/Government Registration*– $450
- Early Student Registration – $350
Registration Rates: After May 1, 2015
- Late Registration – $750
- Late Academic/Government Registration*– $550
- Late Student Registration – $450
*Nutritionists, Dietitians, School Nutrition Directors/Managers/Administrators, Public Health Nutritionists/Health Education and Academic/Faculty qualify for the academic rate.
Additional Registration Options:
- Pre-Meeting Workshop with Dr. Gary Hou – $300
- One Day Registration – $275
- Whole Grain Showcase Dinner on Friday, June 26, 2015 – $60 each
Featuring a whole grain-based dinner and showcasing creations by some of the top chef in the Pacific Northwest (ticket required).
The Whole Grains Summit 2015 organizers are pleased to offer a limited number of student (graduate/undergraduate) scholarships to cover the registration fee for the main portion of the Summit, June 24-26. First preference will be given to students who have submitted a poster or are pursuing a degree in the field of grains and health.
To apply for a scholarship please select the “Scholarship Applicant” option on the registration form.
All requests must be received prior to April 15, 2015 to be qualified for approval.